The only instructional video on the White Crane Barehand vs Staff sequence.
Barehand vs Staff or Kong Shou Dui Gun (空手對棍) is an intermediate level sequence from the YMAA Shaolin Training Curriculum. The sequence was passed down from White Crane Grandmaster Cheng, Gin-Gsao to Dr. Yang, Jwing, Ming to YMAA. This course includes 17 instructional videos covering:
- Jumping Drills
- Staff Fundamentals
- Partner Drills & Applications
- Sequence Instruction
- Running time: 1 hour 2 minutes
Free Bonus Videos:
- Preview, bloopers, Behind the Scenes (see Curriculum tab)
- [VIDEO] Performance from Kung Fu Tai Chi Day in San Jose, CA (2015)
- [VIDEO] Interview with Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming (December 2022)
Instructors Michelle Lin & Quentin Lopes are graduates of the YMAA Retreat Center Training Program where they lived with and studied under Dr. Yang for over 5 years.
Location: YMAA Retreat Center in Miranda, CA.
Poster Design: Jonathan Chang
Copyright © 2022 Michelle Lin & Quentin Lopes
a Barking Rabbit Media production