In your daily life, do you notice if you:
- Take deep, relaxed breaths?
- Hold your breath unintentionally?
- Change your breathing when stressed, cold, hot, or other in situations?
Instructor Frank Verhülsdonk has been fascinated by the topic of breathing and he’s excited to teach a webinar that will introduce breathing methods that apply in daily life.
- Detect and dissolve unnecessary tension on a physical, emotional, and mental level
- Build awareness of breathing in daily life
- Support and improve qigong, taiji, and martial/physical practices
Qigong Q&A: Included in the webinar is a Q&A session on breathing and and how it applies to other qigong practices.
Instructor Frank Verhülsdonk is a YMAA Qigong Assistant Instructor and YMAA Retreat Center graduate who spent several summers assisting Dr. Yang with his seminars.
Running Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
Live workshop date: October 2020